Belleville Henderson Central School
A public school for grades Pre-K through Twelfth Grade located at 8372 County Route 75 in Belleville
Phone: 315-846-5411 – Fax: 315-846-5617
Address: 8372 County Route 75, Adams, NY 13605
Board of Education
Mr. John W. Allen, President
Mr, Adam J. Miner, Vice President
Mr. Kurt E. Gehrke, Board
Mr. David P. Bartlett, Board
Mr. Roger E. Eastman, Board
Mrs. Laurie M. Goodwin, Board
Mr. Gary M. Ramsdell, Board
Rick T. Moore, Superintendent
Scott A. Storey, Principal
Karl Kofod, Director of Business & Finance
Sally Kohl, District Clerk
District Goals 2016-2017
1. The Board of Education would like to encourage each student's development of their natural skills and guide them to excel in a vocational trade, academics, or both.
2. The Board of Education understands that only through teamwork, cooperation, and understanding with administration and staff, will we be able to accomplish goal number one.
3. The Board of Education will maintain a strong fiscal responsibility to the school and community, understanding that programs may be necessary to help develop goals one and two.
4. The Board of Education would like to extend an invitation to the community for their input, involvement, and support for our students and welcome ideas that will enhance goals one, two, and three.
5. The Board of Education encourages each student to participate in extracurricular activities, understanding that our sports, FFA, music, and other clubs help to make a well-rounded individual.
The Board of Education will encourage the use of public relations to promote and highlight our school district's academic and extra curricular achievements.
Where we grow great kids!